I've finished the swap and posted some updated photos on my webshots
account. Many people don't consider this a viable swap because of the width. After having the crosmember narrowed, it all came together pretty good. As you can see, the wheels
fit nicely in the wheel well. Those are 16 x 7 torq thrust II's with four inch back spacing. The tires are some junk 225 60 16's that I have on there to move it around. If you are considering this swap it really is not as bad as some think. The junk yards are full of 73-87 half tons and the cost of the suspension is relatively cheap. I'm pleased thus far with my results. I also installed 2" drop spindles.
the front end down just right. There is not much clearance between the street and the crossmember
so I'll more than likely add larger wheels to clear the scrub line. But over all I think it turned out pretty good