TED'S GARAGE I ASK THE EXPERTS I PHOTO GALLERY I CTS STORE I PARTS & SERVICES  
Please
Visit Our
Sponsors
Classic Truck Wheels   Chevy & GMC Truck Parts   ClassicCar.com - Where Car Lover's Click  

I CLASSIFIEDS I ARTICLES I TECHNICAL I FORUMS I CHATS I CLUBS I PRICE GUIDES I NEWSLETTER SIGNUP  

Go Back   Classic Truck Shop Forums > ORPHANED & SPECIAL INTEREST TRUCKS > Studebaker Trucks

Studebaker Trucks All Years Discussed Here

Old 07-04-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Studebaker Heaven

The other day a gentleman came into my shop and asked me to help him sell some studebakers and parts. He goes on to tell me he has 105 (yes,105) old studes he wants to sell! Not only that but he has a whole basement full of NOS parts that are still in the box!

He wants me to help him catolog everything and find out what it's all worth. Then he wants to find a single buyer to take the whole lot off his hands. My thought was to hold an auction but he doesn't want the fuss and attention. Which is too bad because it would probably be the biggest event to hit the studebaker community in years! Could you imagine an auction where 105 studes were going to be sold? Not to mention all the parts either.

So this is what I've talked him into for right now. I just started a website called 'Studebaker Heaven'. (www.studebakerheaven.com) On this site I'm going to post pics of all the rigs and parts as I start catologing them. This way everyone gets a chance to see what's up for sell. So please pass this message around for me. I would really hate to see anyone in the Studebaker community miss out on this one.

If you have any questions or even want to help out with the website just email me at mycatz2fat@mycatz2fat.com. Thank You.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:20 AM

Default Old studebakers

I'm new at this and need some help and recently found this site. If any one can help me please reply I am open to anything. I have a 1961 Studebaker Champ and was wondering if any one has any ideas where i can get parts for this truck. I started working on it about a month ago. I am about to tear it down but thought what's the point if i can't get parts for it please help.