TED'S GARAGE I ASK THE EXPERTS I PHOTO GALLERY I CTS STORE I PARTS & SERVICES  
Please
Visit Our
Sponsors
Classic Truck Wheels   Chevy & GMC Truck Parts   ClassicCar.com - Where Car Lover's Click  

I CLASSIFIEDS I ARTICLES I TECHNICAL I FORUMS I CHATS I CLUBS I PRICE GUIDES I NEWSLETTER SIGNUP  

Go Back   Classic Truck Shop Forums > CHEVROLET & GMC TRUCK > El Camino Trucks

El Camino Trucks All Years Discussed Here

Old 05-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Mr_Mac
Default 1972 El Camino

Here it is...

"just as the Son of man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:28

Old 05-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

The car was picked up in California late Thursday night and I was kind of hoping to see it here in MO yesterday. Maybe today.
"just as the Son of man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:28

Old 05-26-2011, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Here it is, Thursday morning and my El Camino is still not here!!! Actually, the driver of the hauling company I hired has been dodging tornado laden storms and severe weather the whole trip and instead of driving through nasty storms that might result in a damaged load he opted to re-route his trip and steer clear of all these storms. I'm really kinda happy about that!

Old 05-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

The El Camino finally made it to my garage! Woo hoo!!!

I'll post some pics tomorrow!

Old 02-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default Roller Coaster Ride

Wow, it's amazing what a couple of months can do to your life when they are against everything you've worked for!

Since taking possession of the El Camino I lost my job which, by the way, wasn't paying near enough to cover all of our monthly bills. Something had to go and two somethings went; the El Camino and my 1971 Mustang fastback. I hated to see them go but I have a mortgage to think about.

The good news in all of this is that I was able to get a new job that more than covers our monthly bills and will also allow us to build our savings back up! We were also able to refinance our home which further reduced our bills and I was able to start work on the one old car we did manage to keep and that was the 1976 Firebird we bought for our son to build while he learns to drive.

I hope the future remains stable!